The boxing kangaroo, an animal that never gives up and doesn't
take a backward step.
Training has commenced for most age groups. Click on your age group link to see the names of coaches, and training days & times.
Remember that no child should be training (for insurance purposes), unless an application form is completed and a $50 deposit is paid per family
ALL FEES SHOULD BE PAID IN FULL BY
It is very
important that you do not park your car in the Wyong Leagues Club's
Parents & Spectators Code of Conduct
* Support your child and team in a positive manner
* Never let match disappointment cause loss of control
* Never use abusive language to players, referees or other supporters
* Never sledge players, referees or other supporters
* Be positive with your child after a match - win, lose or draw
* Encourage your child to show good sportsmanship
* Violent comments and behaviour on the sideline can lead to violence on the field
* No-one is to blame for a defeat - it is all part of playing the game
* REMEMBER - the most important part of playing football is to develop physical and social skills in your child. Let them enjoy the game.
Spectators are reminded that there is NO ALCOHOL allowed on the ovals at any time
At all home games this season and will require
help to set up the field and run the BBQ and canteen. We have the same
faces, for sometimes up to 12 hours, doing everything so that your child
can play football - and most of these people are already aligned with a
team as a coach, manager, trainer or assistant.
We are asking all parents to try to help in
some way during the course of the day. You would be surprised how much
Just sign in at the canteen and ask what can be done (you need to sign
the book for insurance reasons).
Please remember that all junior sport relies heavily on its volunteers, sponsors and supporters. You may not be in a position to be a sponsor, but we can all be volunteers - naturally we are already supporters.
0409 920 766
|Snr. Vice President:||Peter Kelly|
|Jnr. Vice Presidents:||Cameron Holmes
|Secretary:||Jodi Clark 0412 064 405|
|Newsletter co-ordinator :||Jodie Matthews - firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Web Coordinator||Warren Butler - email@example.com|
|Canteen Contact:||4392 0766|
Our meetings are on the third Monday of each month
in the Wallarah Bay Reaction Club at 7pm
- all are welcome
Next Meeting:- 18th April
Liquid Internets - 2002-2003-2004-2005